Not a bad Saturday - three wins out of five and only one real disaster - and my wife and I got back from apple picking with loads of apples, both eaters and cookers. Anyway, here's the rundown from yesterday:
* Straight From Biff Tannen's Sporting Almanac:
Wigan 1, Sunderland 1
QPR 3, Middlesbrough 0
Lincoln 1, Barnet 0
* Sounded Like A Good Idea, But It Wasn't:
Ruud van Nistelrooy didn't score.
* Totally, Utterly, Completely and Hopelessly Wrong:
Borussia Mönchengladbach 0, Eintracht Frankfurt 4.
* Worth Keeping An Eye On:
Manchester City 1, Blackburn 1
Told you.
West Ham 1, Chelsea 3
I thought it would have been tighter, but as the last two goals came in the final seven minutes Over 2.5 would have been the right call but then again, I lost nothing.
Brighton 2, Milton Keynes 0
The Seagulls remain an enigma: if they come up in the next couple of weeks it might be time for a spot of unorthodox thinking.
* Streaks
The streaks involving Bolton, Hamilton and Portsmouth continue. The next time Hamilton play Rangers at home is April 9th.
I'll be back later with a quick look at how the College Football teams I'm backing got on yesterday and with some NFL picks for later on.
Incidentally, the current Betfair profit for the month is £23.97 ($36.82) - all of which is American Football or laying horses as the Borussia Mönchengladbach game reduced my football profit to minus 2p, which is break even in any other language.

No comments:
Post a Comment