Malmo 1, GAIS 0: a 22nd minute goal from Ivo Pekalski put Malmo within two points of leaders Helsingborgs, who play this evening. Malmo's home streak continues - next home game is 14th August against struggling Gefle.
Viking 0, Sandefjord 0: Viking/half time dutch worked out OK, but Viking to win didn't; a good job I had an insurance bet on half time/Sandefjord - I picked up £5.58 (almost $9) on that. I also had one of bwin's two way specials on Sandefjord - if the game ends in a draw, then you get your stake back.
Tromso 3, Stabaek 0: another weird laptop intervention - my system hung just before kick off and when I managed to open the market there had already been a goal. George Mourad opened the scoring after four minutes but I actually managed to complete two cycles of the 'ten minute' strategy so it wasn't a write off by any means. I hadn't expected a 3-0 scoreline so it was a bit of a risk, but there were 61 minutes between the first and second goals - so that trade could have been executed six times.
St Louis Cardinals 9, Pittsburgh Pirates 1: it was too late to post this game as a recommendation yesterday, but what swung it for me was that Pittsburgh had lost 14 straight Sunday road games. Make that 15. Why is there no relegation in baseball? The Pirates would probably struggle in AAA ball.
Betfair profit for yesterday: £3.15 ($5 more or less). Remember, I'm currently trading at minimum stakes (£2 per bet - about $3.17), but even so that's basically a free bet.
I'm going to post this now, but I've got an unexpected afternoon off work and there are a couple of Monday games in Scandinavia that look promising.

No comments:
Post a Comment