Pages

Who Are Ya?

My photo
Bristol, South West, United Kingdom
Citizen of the UK, where gambling is legal.

Thursday, 7 October 2010

Thursday Night Football

UCF 42, UAB 7. That'll do.

Right, a big game in the Big12 tonight featuring one of the teams I'm following this season as Nebraska travel to Kansas State. Bit of a strange matchup for me: this will be the fifth straight home game KSU has played this season. As a 'sakkah' fan, I can honestly say that this type of scheduling wouldn't happen in the round ball game.

The stats that matter: although KSU is 15-5 at home over the last 20 home games, they're only 1-5 against opponents ranked in the top ten (Nebraska is currently seventh); Nebraska is currently on a five game winning streak on the road and has won of ten of their last fourteen away games against unranked opposition.

Nebraska has won the last two meetings in Manhattan, KSU but lost the previous four games there. Could be a lot of points but I'm leaving that market alone. I'm recommending laying KSU.

No comments:

Post a Comment