Pages

Who Are Ya?

My photo
Bristol, South West, United Kingdom
Citizen of the UK, where gambling is legal.

Friday, 1 October 2010

Eight ways football blogs can be used as a weapon

Catchy title, eh? Got it here.

I've got some more tips coming soon, but I'm afraid I'm going to have a bit of a mini rant this afternoon.

I've just conducted a Google search looking for decent football blogs and although the quality is mixed, the one thing that's really getting my goat is the amount of blogs that were either created specifically for the World Cup or haven't been updated since the World Cup. It's obvious that some of them were 'a good idea at the time' or were created for other purposes (there are multiple blogs that have identical content with slightly different titles - I wonder what they might be for?) but they're basically not worth clicking on. Note to self: I ever have to stop writing this blog, I'll put a last post up.

Now for some headscratching.

Some of the MLS stuff I've seen is pretty good too, but sometimes it's as if Major League Soccer is the only professional league in the entire world. Don't get me wrong, I have a global interest in football but I'm based in the UK, I support an English team, I know British football pretty well and it's only natural that I make my investment decisions based on that - it's the right market for me. However - and I didn't do this as much as I would have liked during the summer due to personal circumstances - I also follow competitions around the world (some Swedish tips are on the way)and that's something MLS fans need to start doing too.

OK, I feel a bit better for that. Move along now, there's nothing more to see here.

No comments:

Post a Comment