Norkopping 4, Vasby United 0: Norkopping were 2-0 up after twenty minutes.
Tomorrow night in the Superettan, GIF Sundsvall are playing Ljungskile and it's the usual advice: halftime will either be Sundsvall or a draw (Sundsvall haven't been behind at the half and there's a 60% chance of a draw after 45 minutes) so dutch that, then make the decision about the rest of the game during half time. However...the number of markets available for the Superettan is limited and I couldn't find a half time double chance price on Oddschecker so I'm on the trapeze without a net on this one. Perhaps that's taking the situation a bit far.
Had a flash of inspiration at lunch time...I'm thinking of putting some kind of Scandinavian football preview together over the winter, which may or may not be available as a PDF from this blog at some point next year.

No comments:
Post a Comment