Not bad - despite Birmingham going a goal behind and Bristol City going two goals behind, all three tips from Friday came in.
Tomorrow's tip is more of the same. Landskrona v Angelholms is a game that both teams need to win to stand any chance of getting into the promotion play off place in the Swedish Superettan, which is a tight race - any one of ten teams are still in with a chance. Unlike some of my recent recommendations, I'm going to go for dutches for half time and full time. There's a 54.5% chance of a draw in this game at half time so Landskrona/draw is worth dutching as is Landskrona/draw at full time. Insurance is Angelholms to be ahead at half time and draw/Landskrona at full time - the latter might be a nice surprise if the game ends in a draw.
There are a few games in England and Scotland that are already on my radar for the coming weekend but they're still at research stage at the moment so I'll post any comments on them when I'm satisfied that they're worth investing in.

No comments:
Post a Comment