That's a quote from Edwin Way Teale, who you can read about here.
Back to Hungary for Tuesday's pick: it's a two horse race between Fehervar and Debrecen for the Hungarian Championship, both of them are in action and Debrecen arguably have the easier game against Vasas Budapest. The hosts haven't drawn at home this season but I'm interested in the goals in this one: in particular Over 2.5, which ought to be about 2/7 (1.28). Nine of the last ten games between these teams in Debrecen have finished with more than 2.5 goals.
The first Lay Of The Day for May is Stamford Blue in the 5.30 at Bath, should be about 11/1 or similar. He'll probably be the only thing connected with Chelsea to lose this week.
Had an interesting weekend...Rafael Nadal won in Rome, I laid Angel Cabrera and then had to trade out when he took the lead in the final round at Quail Hollow and I missed out on a few football matches but I had a good rest and that's the main thing. Looking forward to Wednesday though - loads of big games.
The best thing of all though...the £50 I won on the Betfair Facebook competition a week ago was credited into my account. From little acorns...

No comments:
Post a Comment