Pages

Who Are Ya?

My photo
Bristol, South West, United Kingdom
Citizen of the UK, where gambling is legal.

Monday, 11 April 2011

Thanks For Reading, But This Site Is Closed.

I'm afraid that it's for me with blogger.com.

I don't live in the USA so I'm not entirely sure why I should have to subject myself to the laws of another country and - by implication - accept the terms of Google AdSense when it comes to gambling.

I've been running this blog for almost a year without any kind of issue, but within days of having added a bet365.com banner to the site I got an e-mail from Google AdSense asking me to make changes to the site.

I'm quite happy to do that. The site is now closed. Thanks for reading - if you'd like to keep up with what I'm doing, please visit The Soccer BlogBuzzin' Championship Football, 11 Lions or The Soccer Savant, I am currently importing this blog into Wordpress, where it will be known as http://tradersixtyfour.wordpress.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment