Pages

Who Are Ya?

My photo
Bristol, South West, United Kingdom
Citizen of the UK, where gambling is legal.

Tuesday, 5 April 2011

Open Statement To Google and AdSense (Part 2)

With regard to your e-mails of Monday 4th April and Monday 11th April 2011, I would like to point out that I have been writing this blog since April 2010 and had not previously received any correspondence whatsoever regarding compliance with your program (sic) policies. I am assuming that you are referring to the bet365 banner on the homepage.

I would like to make it clear that this blog is produced entirely in the United Kingdom, where gambling is legal. I have disabled AdSense as requested but I will not remove the banner unless specifically requested to do so: if you make that request or make any subsequent requests concerning the content of this blog I will close my Blogger account and move this blog elsewhere.

Mike Roberts
Bristol, United Kingdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment