Pages

Who Are Ya?

My photo
Bristol, South West, United Kingdom
Citizen of the UK, where gambling is legal.

Friday, 1 April 2011

Free Tips For Friday 1st April

It's tempting to throw some ridiculous tips in for April fool's day but I don't think anyone would notice ;-)

Hungary
4:00pm
Kaposvari v Vasas
Bit of a warning: the last time I recommended opposing Vasas in an away game with a strong favourite, they won: they're still averaging less than one goal away from home this season and Kaposvari are averaging 2.7 at home.
Result: Kaposvari 0, Vasas 1. I'll be reviewing the policy of opposing Vasas away from home as a matter of urgency as it's clearly the wrong call! 

6:00pm
Ferencvaros (nb) v Ujpest
The biggest Budapest derby: some trap elements here as Ferencvaros have lost three of their last four home games against their biggest cross town rivals, but today's game is probably Fradi's best chance of beating them for a while. Ujpest's away form this season has been awful.
Result: Ferencvaros 1, Ujpest 0

Norway
6:00pm
VALERENGA (nap) v Aalesund
I eventually managed to get a Tippeligaen preview done, you can find it here. I'm also going to recommend using a lower stake for this game as this is only Week 2 in Norway and with Rosenborg's defeat last week I think it's safe to say that things haven't exactly gone to form so far. Valerenga didn't lose at home last season and I don't think they'll lose this one - Aalesund don't like travelling to the Ullevaal (they've lost seven of their last eight there) and I don't think they'll get anything this evening.
Update: dutching Valerenga/draw is pointless, it's probably better to lay Aalesund.
Result: Valerenga 2, Aalesund 0

No comments:

Post a Comment