Pages

Who Are Ya?

My photo
Bristol, South West, United Kingdom
Citizen of the UK, where gambling is legal.

Sunday, 6 March 2011

Sunday 6th March

Got caught out on Saturday because the kick off times weren't 'as advertised', the only one that I missed was Gyori v Vasas - which I would have lost. Still, even that did not spoil what turned out to be an excellent day's tipping.


Greece
1:00pm
Kavala v Asteras
Back under 3.5 goals, although this is a similar sort of situation to the game between Aris and Iraklis on Saturday evening.


Olympiakos Piraeus v Ergotelis
Lay 0-0 as long as the price isn't too ridiculous, which it is for the Olympiakos win.


Hungary - watching brief only
4:30pm
Honved v Ferencvaros
Lay 0-0, but at time of writing this market was totally unexposed and as I had a late night last night and I'm not feeling particularly brave this morning (!) I'm leaving that alone. However, it looks as if there could be goals in this game, probably somewhere over 1.5 and under 3.5 but that's about as specific as I'm going to get today.


Oh and I almost forgot...
Liverpool v Man United
Avoid the outrights markets, although there might be a case to be made for the draw simply because there hasn't been one for a while and United (along with Fulham) are this season's away draw specialists in the Premier League. Can't see this being packed with goals either...and there hasn't been a 1-1 at Anfield since February 1986.

No comments:

Post a Comment