Pages

Who Are Ya?

My photo
Bristol, South West, United Kingdom
Citizen of the UK, where gambling is legal.

Wednesday, 1 December 2010

Free Tip For Friday December 3rd

It's the final weekend before the winter break in both Croatia and Hungary this weekend - neither of them restart until the last weekend in February(!), so there'll be plenty of time for me to do some analysis on how both leagues are shaping up before they start playing again. I'm thinking of adding a PDF for each to the blog in the near future, but I'll post when they're available.

There's only one game worth looking at on Friday afternoon in Croatia and Inter Zaprešić v Cibalia (3:00pm GMT) isn't going to be a classic. The weather will be zero degrees and snowing at kickoff time, it's the last game before Christmas and neither of these teams are what you might call prolific in front of goal. Zaprešić's eight home games this season have produced a grand total of eighteen goals, while there have been only 11 goals in Cibalia's eight away games, so it's hardly a huge surprise that I'm recommending under 2.5 goals.

In keeping with the last couple of weekends, I'll be posting some tips from the less exposed European Leagues over the next few days and for the first time this season I'll be including Greece.

No comments:

Post a Comment