OK, hands up time.
I took a look at my spreadsheets after last night's games and I wasn't happy. There was a 50% chance of the draw in the Spurs v Sunderland game and it was plain as the nose on my face - in a red cell with white writing.
The Championship spreadsheet was also not convinced about an Ipswich win either, so I think it's time for a bit of re-evaluation regarding my game selection - so here's what the numbers are saying tonight:
Premiership:
Chelsea to win both halves against Fulham, although there's a 40% chance of a draw. So opposing Fulham looks like the way forward. That's my only recommendation for tonight, but I'll be monitoring the following games to see if I need to overhaul my system.
* Opposing Blackpool at Aston Villa also looks like it would work
* Everton v Bolton and Manchester City v Manchester United both have about 40% chance of a draw, I'm definitely looking at Everton v Bolton being all square at half time.
* West Ham v West Brom and Newcastle v Blackburn could both be over 2.5 goals, although West Brom have yet to score in the first half away from home.
Championship:
Oppose Bristol City at Swansea, although there's a 64% chance of the game being a draw at half time. I'm leaving that one alone for personal reasons though.
Let's see what happens. I've already started working on some games in Europe over the weekend and I'll be posting my selections on Friday morning.

No comments:
Post a Comment