Pages

Who Are Ya?

My photo
Bristol, South West, United Kingdom
Citizen of the UK, where gambling is legal.

Tuesday, 28 September 2010

The Results Are In...

Not a bad haul for an evening's work. Only one disaster but the losses were covered so I'm not complaining too much.

Nottingham Forest 1, Sheffield United 1
Under was correct, the only thing that fell down was backing a Forest win.

Brighton 1, Brentford 0
Under was correct, as was Brighton's clean sheet.

Bristol Rovers 0, Tranmere 1
A bad night for both of Bristol's clubs (City lost 3-1 to Portsmouth in the Championship), Tranmere's streak snapped but backing the under was the correct call. Reset the clock.

Don't Touch It With A Barge Pole:
Kettering 3, Altrincham 3
French striker Jean-Paul Marna scored a hat-trick for Kettering, but Altrincham equalised with ten minutes left. Looks as if it was a good game.

Result Of The Night:
Leeds 4, Preston 6. Presumably this is going to be the best of three sets. New balls please.

I've got no scheduled posts between now and Friday, but there are some big games in the NFL this weekend and I'm pleased to say that I've been given permission to use some data from a very well respected source to aid my tips. I've also got two days to work out where I'm going to spend a £10 free bet I've got with one of the major bookies.

No comments:

Post a Comment