Monday's football selection is the game in the Turkish Super Lig between Trabzonspor and Denizlispor. Neither team has anything to play for - the hosts failed to qualify for Europe and the visitors have been relegated - but Trabzonspor will be looking to finish the season on a positive note, should win this game and ought to be available at around 1.33.
I've also taken a preliminary look at the League 1 and League 2 play off semi finals and although these games are usually really close, Aldershot v Rotherham in League 2 looks really tight. More analysis follows, probably tomorrow at this rate.
Regarding racing, I've got what I think is a reasonably good each way bet: Blue Tango (being backed at about 3.4 at time of writing) in the 4:10 at Brighton. He's finished second in his last two races on the South Coast and jockey Neil Callan has a decent record down there too. Lay of the day is Captain Smoothy in the 7:00 at Towcester.

No comments:
Post a Comment