Pages

Who Are Ya?

My photo
Bristol, South West, United Kingdom
Citizen of the UK, where gambling is legal.

Tuesday, 27 April 2010

There Were Goals...But Lyon Didn't Get Any!

I need to take to my own advice. I took the wrong direction and went with my ‘Bayern won’t keep a clean sheet’ concept rather than the ‘lay 0-0’ idea.

There was a clean sheet: Bayern kept it as they demolished Lyon 4-0 to reach the Champions League Final at the end of next month.

As for Barcelona v Inter Milan, I have absolutely no idea what’s going to happen so I am going to sit back and just enjoy the game.

Imperial House (12/1) finished 3rd in his race - which is cutting it a bit fine to say the least! 200 year old British naturalist Charles Darwin won at 16/1, proving that there must be something in his theory of evolution. Wednesday’s tip not to win is the AJ McCabe trained Eterna in the 3:40 at Southwell.

No comments:

Post a Comment