What a clunky title ;-)
I was going to suggest Nozic in the 3:05 at Sandown but that almost feels like picking on him, so I'm going to go for another Paul Nicholls trained horse in the same race: My Will.
The Betfair Facebook community had a competition that ran until noon UK time: pick five winners from across Europe from today's games and if all five win your account gets credited with £50. Using numbers generated by my trusty spreadsheet I've gone for Barcelona v Xerez, Inter Milan v Atalanta, CFR Cluj v Unirea Alba Iulia (top v bottom in Romania's Liga 1) , Cittadella v Mantova and Benfica v Olhanense. The accumulator price for this is about 4/1.
I've also started looking at baseball, but at the moment it's a little too early in the regular season to calculate effective odds as no team has reached the twenty home/away game benchmark I normally use. Still, I'm going to keep tabs on the second game in the Cleveland Indians series at the Oakland Athletics. The Athletics won 10-0 last night and although I can't see that happening again the As should probably win again.
Right, football, meat and beer coming up...

No comments:
Post a Comment